Children & Teenagers
We work with children to help them to feel more confident about spoken situations.
We can help with:
- Preparing for university entrance interviews
- Group social speaking
- Talking effectively to adults and teachers
- Improving communication with friends
- Accent softening and elocution
- Speech preparation for formal addresses
- Overcoming nerves and hesitation
We use a sensitive approach to our teaching in sessions with young people and whilst we encourage positive learning we work at a pace that is agreed with the individual and their familiy.
We have experience of working with children with special educational needs.
We follow an examination programme and can help your child to gain professional qualifications in public speaking and other specialist communication subjects.
Please contact us to discuss your child's needs and to find out more about how we can help.